FBTC would like you to enjoy your gambling experience. We recognise the need for a responsible attitude towards gambling and we have in place a number of measures to promote and ensure responsible gambling.
We genuinely want our all our reader to have a great time betting but not at the expense of other areas of their life so if ever you feel your gambling is not fun anymore, please let us know and we will be happy to help you out.
Problem Gambling Check List
- Do you stay away from work or studying in order to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from boredom or unhappiness?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until all your money is lost?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you ever lied borrowed or stolen to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
The more yes answers you have to these questions the more likely it is that you have a gambling problem.
FBTC is not a Gambling Website
FBTC is not a Gambling website. We are a only a betting tips provider. No Exchange of money takes place on FBTC. If you are facing Gambling Addiction please contact your Bookmaker or Bookie and utilise their app or website Features which contains instructions to control and monitor your Gambling habits.
Here are Links to various Responsible Gambling Resources on Popular Bookmakers.
For any help related to your Gambling Problems, please visit begambleaware.org